Wow! I am on my last few weeks of the 2nd trimester. It certainly has gone by fast.
I am so excited about this good weather–it means that not only is the school year quickly ending, but the day I meet my son is getting closer.
– I’m definitely bigger. My wardrobe is stretching. I have to go shopping for maternity clothes this week.
– Exhaustion with no limits! My goodness gracious!
– Rhys is definitely my son–he wiggles almost non-stop. He actually kicked Justin in the face yesterday.
– Sore backs in the morning. It’s hard to get comfy, even with pillows everywhere. I also feel bad for Justin–I wiggle all the time in bed, now. Sometimes, I’ll even get up, walk around the living room and sometimes even fall asleep on the couch. Darn, son. =)
– I’m beginning to feel like a turtle. True, I’m not that big to the average eye, but compared with my normal body size, it is getting hard to get up!
– I am now the heaviest I’ve ever weighed (the same I weighed in 12th grade).
– Fruity stuff: fruits, fruity drinks, fruity smoothies, fruity salads, fruity flavored candy.
– People are actually beginning to notice am pregnant now.
– Justin can feel Rhys kick now. I love it when Justin puts his hand on my tummy to feel our son, and when he talks to our son.
– Because this week is my school’s Spring Break, I’ve had the time to go work out. I’ve missed it so much! Thankfully, Rhys is quiet and and behaves while I work on the treadmill and lift weights.
Also, we are doing a VLOG next week! Any questions you have for us?