3 more weeks of school! Then, only 5 more weeks until our son arrives!
Dress: not maternity!! Wal-Mart Bella Bird Collection (super amazingly cute modest inexpensive clothing!)
Nude Heels: Payless
-Constant, constant peeing. Every time I move position, I have to pee.
– Rhys loves to kick me. Sometimes he vies for my attention when I’m trying to give it to my students.
– Shortness of breath.
– A little bit of motion sickness.
– Back aches.
– Sore legs and feet.
– I’m sooooo hot! My classroom thermostat is on the fritz and it’s really stuffy. Also, at night, I wake up to kick off my blankets.
– I definitely feel pregnant. I feel like I’m almost waddling and that there is definitely something protruding in front of me when I walk. It’s also really hard to roll over or get up.
– Food that’s ready to eat–AKA, food I don’t have to cook–AKA fast food.
– Chocolate milk
– I had a lovely Baby Shower with my relatives (I’m still hoping to have one for friends). We got a lot of cute clothing for Rhys.
– The Morrell girls were kind enough to get us a stroller, carseat, and swing. My parents were kind enough to get us a crib.
– I’m ready for Rhys to come, but at the same time, I’m a little apprehensive.
– Sometimes I get apprehensive about this summer: being a mom, giving birth, finding a house, maternity leave, etc.