First Trimester Side Effects
– only threw up once (the morning after stuffing my face at Sizzler)
– nausea throughout the day most days (which sucks during school hours). But, we found that sniffing lemons and ginger really helps with the nausea.
– even more exhaustion than normal–like constant, perpetual exhaustion
– a feeling of “off-ness”
– constipation, but Mini-Wheats helps a lot.
First Trimester Food Cravings
– Potstickers. I actually had this craving about the time of conception and for the entire first month (when I didn’t realize I was pregnant). As soon as we took a test and got a positive result, Justin immediately went out (late at night) to get some potstickers because it was an official craving.
– Corn Flakes
First Trimester Food Aversions or Food That Do Weird Stuff to Me
– not craving a lot of chocolate (and I’m a chocoholic)
I am very thankful that the first trimester is over. I’ve heard and read numerous places that the second trimester is sort of a “break”–you get your appetite and energy back and the nausea starts to disappear.
So, here’s hoping!