We had a ton of bacon left over (I bought 2 packets for Valentine’s Day and only used 1 packet for the bacon roses). And I wanted bacon. And I saw a lot of bacon chicken pictures on instagram. So, we made our own.
|Yummy! We both had 2.5 tenders and wanted more, but ran out of bacon.|
– 2 tenders per person (or if you are us and like bacon, you can do more), so we made 5 tenders
– 1 bacon strip per tender
– seasoning (we used our special Outback Seasoning we got on special request from Outback Steakhouse!)
1) Preheat the oven to 350*
2) Spray a cookie sheet with Pam
3) Wrap a bacon strip around a chicken tender and place on the baking sheet
4) Sprinkle seasoning on it
5) Cook for about 7-10 minutes and flip
6) Cook for about another 7-10 minutes
DELICIOUS!!! Only downfall, it left us wanting more!