I think I’m a little obsessed with balsamic vinegar. The tang, the tart. Oh, I love it! I even mentioned to my 9th graders how I drench, not drizzle, balsamic vinegar on my pasta and my chicken and salads.
So, we decided to soak some tilapia (one of our favorite fish) in it!
2 tilapia filets
1 cup of medium shells
1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar
1) Preheat oven to 350*.
2) Boil the pasta and drain when done. (This can be done as you follow the rest of the steps.)
3) Put filets in a glass cooking pan
4) Baste each side of the tilapia with the balsamic vinegar
5) Sprinkle both sides with sage and basil
6) Cut up the carrots, pour them in the dish, and pour the rest of the balsamic vinegar over the carrots and fish.
7) Bake for about 10 minutes or until the fish aren’t pink anymore.
8) Put a bed of spinach on a plate.
9) Pour the pasta over the spinach.
10) Put a filet and some carrots on top.
11) Pour the rest of the balsamic vinegar in the dish over your dinner.