Justin’s sister-in-law gave us a bunch of HUGE zucchini and banana squash from her backyard. Time was ticking and we needed to use it. We also had guests coming over, so I decided to make some beef-stuffed gourds!
- Cut zucchini/squash in half long-way. Also, cut the bottom so it will be a little flat and stay still on the cookie sheet. Spoon it out until it becomes a boat.
- Put in oven at 350* for about 10-15 min (until tender-crisp)
- Cook onion and beef
- Chop up other vegetables
- Mix in egg and other vegetables and stir
- Mix in marinara sauce and garlic powder and bread crumbs
- Take zucchini/squash out of the oven
- Spoon meat mix into the boats and sprinkle cheese on top
- Put back in oven for about another 10-15 minutes