1. What’s your lucky number?
2. Do you have a lucky charm?
No I wish I had some lucky charms….I’m quite hungry.
Oh wait….like do I have a lucky charm? Not the cereal? Oh……um…..no. Except whenever I play poker I wear a fedora…..Partially for luck, partially for the aesthetic.
3. Do you fill out a bracket for March Madness? Who do you want to win?
Every year I fill out as few as 3 or as much as 6. I have various teams winning, but every year I have at least 1 bracket with Kansas winning out of respect for my brother, who loves the team. I never have my college, BYU, winning. I love my team, but we’re just not that good. Its not a statistically wise decision to have them win much.
4. March 10th is “Middle Name Pride Day.” What’s your middle name?
Dean. It is my father’s name, and it is also my mother’s middle name. Between those two basis, every child in my family has the middle name Dean.
5. Submit one question that you would like to see on a future The Boys Behind the Blog.
What is one thing you can do better than anyone you know?