I decided that this year, my word would be motivation.
I also decided that instead of doing resolutions, I’d do monthly goals, all using motivation to, well, to motivate me.
January’s goal was to Grow My Blog.
Here is how I did with my sub goals:
– Organize all my info with a planner, binder, spreadsheet (post calendar, groups, link-ups, sponsors, etc)
I bought a Passion Planner and put everything in it!
– Learn how to and implement scheduled posts on all my social media platforms
I now use Latergramme for scheduling Instagram, Viralwoot for Pinterest (or I did with a free trial), and Tweetdeck for Twitter. I already knew how to schedule on Facebook and Blogger.
– Redo my Pinterest boards
I reorganized my boards and fixed the broken links.
– Be more active in blogging groups
I posted and then I shared. I gave and I took.
– Reach out to bloggers and create 1 linkup and 1 giveaway
But, I never created a linkup, although I participated in my own.
– Understand Google Analytics
Nope! I never took my time to learn it.
So now, it is time to move onto February!
February–Magnify My Religion
My religion has always been part of my life, but I want to be better and not take it for granted. I have many friends who always post such encouraging scriptures and quotes from church leaders, whether they are Mormon or not. They also mention their relationship with God so eloquently and frequently in their blogs. Mormon or not, these women are so strong in their religion, and they are something to be admired and emulated. I want to improve my relationship with God and be a better example as a Mormon.
– Daily personal and family scripture reading with a scripture journal
– Daily personal morning and evening prayer, as well as daily family prayer
– Participate in church at least once every Sunday
– Find at least two times to perform charity or service to someone else
What are your goals this month? Do you have any goals this year that have to do with your religion?
If you liked that, you'll love these!