During Thanksgiving break, when the girls were out, we went to Costco. And were greeted with FREE cookbooks!
I love cookbooks!
I flipped open a page and guess what I saw:
|iPod was dead, so I took a picture with my phone, which wouldn’t load onto the computer, so I took a picture from the cookbook! x_x|
1 tbsp of brown sugar
2) Cut 2/3 of the orange into thin slices and squeeze the juice from the remaining 1/3 into the small bowl.
3) Baste the thawed talipia fillets with butter and coat with the mix.
4) Melt butter on a frying pan at medium-low heat and sautee the fillets for 5-6 minutes, turning once. It should be golden-brown when its done.
5) Pour 2 tbsp lemon juice, 2 tbsp butter and garlic powder in the same frying pan and cook on medium-low heat for 30 seconds.
6) Put the orange slices in the frying pan and let it cook. Sprinkle brown sugar on it and let it start to caramelize for about 2-3 minutes.
7) Put tilapia back in pan and coat heavily with the sauce.
8) Serve with the orange slices on top of the tilapia.
I served it with lemon-rice and broccoli, but you can serve it with anything…the cookbook suggests asparagus.
It was divine and definitely citrus-y. We loved it!