So, I was tagged by Kristen at 31 Million Seconds
to participate in a link-up called Old School Blogging.
And I thought…some of y’all might want to get to know Justin a bit more. Thus, we both will be answering these questions!
|This was one of our engagement pictures in May 2012. Awkward. The photographer asked me to have a serious face for this picture. I can’t do serious faces on command…awkward. So, it’s representative of a lot of situations in our life–us laughing at my awkwardness! =)
5 Things I Have a Passion For
1) My husband–He is my everything.
5) Teaching–It has always been my dream job, now it really is my job!
3) Food. I really like food. Especially good tasting ones. And free ones.
4) Numbers. You can say as little or as much as you want with numbers.
5) Video games. Sometimes you just need to smash.
5 Things I Would Like To Do Before I Die
1) Have either a short story, poem, or novel of mine published. Speaking of which, I really should find time to work on them! x_x
2) I would love to go either hangliding, para-sailing, skydiving, or bungee jumping…something exhilarating that has the connotation of flying. I would love to be able to fly.
3) Go back to Wales and England. I miss it so much, and seeing pictures of this year’s study abroad on my Welsh professor’s facebook and Instagram does not help the ever-growing yearning I am feeling. It’s been 3 years since I’ve been there.
4) I would like to become fluent in Welsh. I’m “proficient” but there is still quite a lot more I need to learn and still quite a few grammar concepts and a ton of vocab! I should get a Welsh Book of Mormon to study!
5) Be elected teacher of the month/year/county/state/school district. Something like that. Teaching is my life, it’s my calling. I see all these movies about inspiring teachers and it inspires me to try my best!
1) Have one of my children publicly announce how good of an influence I was without me hearing it.
3) Coach a highschool JV volleyball team.
4) Run a 10k.
5 Things I Say A Lot:
1) “So”…I’ve noticed that, especially in blogging and journaling, I start too many sentences with “so.” So, I’ve got to stop that poor habit.
2) “Exacerbated”… I love the word! I need to write a post on it, like I have my other favorite words
3) “Do I look cute?”…I always ask Justin this, and I think it gets on his nerves…
4) “Are you proud of me?” Can be used seriously, or playfully/silly-ly. This definitely gets on Justin’s nerves.
5) “What do you want for dinner?” Aka…Justin, you decide what you want me to cook or we will go out to eat and you are still deciding that. Also, gets on Justin’s nerves.
1) “Flip a coin”…more often I don’t care of the outcome, so you may as well flip a coin. Get’s on Tayler’s nerves.
2) “I’ll tell you what”…Used when answering a question. Taken from my father. Slightly annoyed that I do it.
3) “Hmmm, yeeesss” (pronounced exactly how you think it should be)
4) “Mrph”…used when moving from a comfortable spot.
5) “Don’t ruin my story with your logic.”…seriously! I tell it way better!
5 Books/Magazines I Have Read Lately:
1) Currently reading With the Heart of A King by Benton Rain Patterson (on the Spanish Armada issue between Elizabeth I and Phillip II)
4) The Secret History of the World
5) The Bro Code (made for the sitcom: How I Met Your Mother)
5) I don’t read.
5 Favorite Movies:
Tayler: (super hard! It changes every day)
1) Lord of the Rings trilogy
2) Pirates of the Caribbean series
3) Secret of Kells
4) Narnia (lion, witch and wardrobe)
5) Titanic (I know, I know, but I do love it!)
1) Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves
2) Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
5) Remember the Titans
5 Places I Would Love To:
2) Wales…via England and Scotland
4) Italy–Venice, specifically
5) Patagonia, Argentina–it’s a Welsh colony! No lie!
1) New Zealand
I now tag….