**I am so, so, so very excited to announce the launch of She Teaches Fearlessly! If you have ever heard of She Reads Truth, this is a brand new LDS devotional and scripture study website dedicated to incorporating the Gospel into every part of our lives! I invite you to explore She Teaches Fearlessly and be uplifted!**<
November was certainly full of ups and downs! We got terrible news about a job offer, my brother went on an LDS Mission, and many more things happened.
Last month’s goal was to Write my book during NaNoWriMo. Here is how I did:
– Read and finish a book two books.
I read three books this month!
– Complete NaNoWriMo
I was great with NaNoWriMo for the first week, but that’s all I did. I got behind in blogging, housekeeping, and other family things came up.
December–Enjoy My Holidays
I want to end the year on a good, enjoyable note, especially since we are moving out pretty soon. I want to stress as little as I can. Rhys will also be old enough to begin to comprehend the season and I want to teach him the joy and magic of Christmas.
– Buy and watch old Christmas movies with Rhys
– Do Elf on the Shelf with Rhys
– Decorate the house with the family
– Visit Temple Square and see the lights
– Make and post the Morrell family DIY ornament
– Do Christmas cooking with Rhys and make plates to give to neighbors
– Host a Christmas party