Birthday month, Valentine’s Day, lots of rain, lots of doctor visits, too much take out and Pepsi and peanut M&Ms. That’s what February looked like. Plus, a few of my friends gave birth this month, so it was really exciting to see brand new baby pictures again. Evelyn is 2 months, but she doesn’t look like a newborn anymore! I can’t believe it! And, I missed St. David’s Day! It was the first time in almost 7 years that I didn’t celebrate it. That just means I’ll have to make some leek and potato soup and the Cornish pasties later this month to make up for it.
How I Did In February
Create a budget with Justin and stick to it | Didn’t do this. I NEED to do this.
Create a spreadsheet for all blogging/freelancing expenses and earnings | I NEED to do this.
Earn $250 in freelancing | I got pretty close!
Eat out at most once a week | We did pretty well with this.
Work out at least 4 times a week for at least 20 minutes | I did pretty dang good with this, but wasn’t perfect. I even got a double stroller!
Lose at least 5 pounds | I lost one pound.
Candy only on weekends and CAFFEINE FREE Pepsi only IF I work out that day. | I did pretty well with this the first half of the month, but not the second half.
Go through my secret Pinterest board, create goals for my inner self, create mantras | I did this.
Ask my doctor about possible therapy for my PPD and anxiety | I need to find a PCP.
Redesign blog | DONE! I switched WordPress Genesis themes all by myself and edited some coding and color schemes!
Update all pages, categories, series | I’m about 1/3 of the way done with this.
Research and join an affiliate company | I’ve gathered information about a few…I haven’t dived in yet.
Create Freelance work page | I need to do this.
Update and reorganize all social media pages | I’ve started to do this.
Stay caught up with blogging | Just barely.
- No sugar this month.
- Workout four times a week.
- Create BUDGET!!!!
- No spending this month!
- Find a PCP to get a refill on my prescription and possibly therapy.
Discover Etsy Shop and Blog
- Finishing updating/editing blog pages, categories, series.
- Sign up for an affiliate program.
- Update all social media platforms.
- Create 3-5 St. Patrick’s Day prints.
- Create 3-5 Easter Prints.
- Create 3-5 File Folder games.
- Post more on Etsy Instagram.
- Create email subscription.
Discover Rhys and Evelyn
- Spend at least 30 minutes a day without electronics with my kids.
- Teach Rhys letters, numbers, colors, shapes at least 3 times a week.
- Read to my kids at least 10 minutes a week.
- Use the camera more on my family–try to take a picture every day.
This year, I will be co-hosting a monthly linkup called One Little Word. The first Monday of each month, this link up will be open for you to join talking about how you are doing with your word of the year, your monthly words, or your monthly goals.
What are your goals this month? Do you have a word of the year? Linkup with us! Click To Tweet