I want to have at least one day a week for a “fluff” post…you know the kind…not a lot of real content, but more of an “about me”, “what I like”, “my week” link up post.
So, first question: What Friday link-ups do you like to do? Leave a link for me in the comments!
For now, I’ll make up my own. And, enjoy
Great moments this week:
1) Two “successful” days of Rhys sleeping 12+ hours and having a “two hour with intermission” middle of the day nap!
2) Having lunch with my mom and dad.
3) The wind and cooler (albeit it’s still in the mid-80s) weather.
4) The opportunity to go to the Beehive Bazaar today and then hang around BYU with Justin.
5) Having a Pepsi every day…guys…I think I’m beginning to have an addiction problem to Pepsi!
6) Reaching 200+ followers on Bloglovin! Yaaay!
Not so great moments this week:
1) Rhys screaming and being cranky pretty much the entire time I was having lunch with mom and dad.
2) Being so tired all week! I don’t know why! I have a full 7-8 hours of sleep every night, plus a nap during the day!
3) Having “goat-heads” (little spiky seed/weed balls) stick yet another hole in my stroller tires. That’s like the 3rd time in the past month! It’s so annoying to always have to replace the tires and not be able to go running until they’re fixed!
4) Having Siro A be eliminated from America’s Got Talent.
Around the Web:
Teachers in a Penn school district are starting the year without being paid!
This quote on keeping an eye on the positive
Looking Forward to:
** Continuing to tutor SAT
** Watching BYU’s 1st football game tomorrow with Justin and our neighbors
** The posts I have planned for next week
** Cooler weather
** Subbing for a teacher friend for a whole week in October!