It’s Farmer’s Market and produce stand season. And, it’s kind of nice to have two younger siblings working full-time at a huge and renowned produce stand. So, we get a ton of fresh produce, jams, honey, etc from them! It’s awesome! Less for us to buy. So, we decided to make some zucchini sticks this time.
[ctt title=”Delicious, easy Fried Zucchini Sticks for a snack!” tweet=”Delicious, easy Fried Zucchini Sticks for a snack! @themorrelltale” coverup=”4u4VU”]
** Serves 2 as a snack or appetizer
2 medium sized zucchinis
1/4 bread crumbs
1/4 Parmesan and Asiago
3 tbsp milk
1) Use a peeler and cut the skins off. Cut them in half long-ways. Cut long-ways into strips.
2) Put some oil in a pan on medium.
3) Mix the egg and milk together in a bowl. In another bowl, mix the crumbs, Parmesan, seasoning, and garlic.
4) Dip the zucchini sticks in the egg and milk mix, then coat it with the breading.
5) Place in the pan and fry, rotating them until all sides are brown and crispy.
6) Serve with some sauce–I used marinara with garlic salt and basil.
**Also, if you want it healthier, just bake in the oven at 350* for about 25 minutes rather than frying it.
Do you like zucchini? Have you ever had these? How would you turn zucchini into a snack or appetizer?