You know what, it felt like Friday three times this week: Wednesday, yesterday, and today! But, at least, it is Friday now, finally!
1) Subbing at an awesome, technology driven college-prep high school chater. Now I want to teach there!
2) Having a date night with Justin in the middle of the week and going to the Temple, while mom watched Rhys all night.
3) Being able to go to the gym three times this week, and having two successful workouts while Rhys actually had fun at the daycare!
4) Watching my baby sister kick butt with her high school’s marching band at the regional invitational at BYU. Their music was different songs about flying and air, including some excerpts from Wicked’s “Defying Gravity.” So, they had Newton’s apple, clouds, flying capes, Da Vinci’s flying machine, and in the last picture, you can’t really tell, but the band is in the shape of an airplane, and the color guard in front is spinning propellers and the color guard in the back is waving cloud flags. They moved down the field like that and it was AWESOME! (My sister is the super short one.)
5) Watching all the Chopped episodes on Netflix with Justin, and “playing along”. Once the basket ingredients are shown, we would pause and tell each other what we would do with them, then watch to see if our ideas were similar to any of the chefs’. We also thought this would make such a fun theme for a double-date, but where would we get a kitchen big enough for two couples cooking at the same time?
1) Being able to go to the temple and listen and pay attention to the words of the Initiatory. It was a nice boost and reminder to my testimony.
2) Rhys starting to get used to the daycare at Vasa Gym!
3) The opportunities I am getting for earning a little pocket change.
1) Rhys having a 2.5 hour nap and sleeping almost 13 hours at my mom’s house whereas he only has an hour nap and sleeps 11 hours at night with us.
2) Getting behind on blogging and all that comes with it.
In Case You Missed It
Fried Zucchini Sticks
5 Tips for Having Toddlers Do Chores
Brazilian Style Fish Stew
Check Out My Lovely Sponsors
Sharlee changes the perspective of exercise
Rachel remembers breaking into her own home in a foreign country
Britt writes a heart-felt letter to her first-born as she gets closer to having her second child
Looking Forward To
– Many cool projects coming to a blog near you!
– Blogger Sleepover Soiree next weekend!