1) Being super productive on Tuesday: made chicken enchiladas, sent away fall blog swap packages, took a few fashion pictures, started on my Morrell family DIY ornaments, went to the gym, did my nails, wrote 4 blog posts, and caught up on blog reading!
2) We just found out that there is potential good news for us to come in a few weeks!
3) I went on a 45 minute run, up the hills of Sandy for 3.5 miles and didn’t feel like I was out of breath!
1) Beginning to understand the Atonement of Christ and the whole “grace vs works” ordeal a bit differently due to The Continuous Conversion by Brad Wilcox and this IG post.
2) Feeling happy all week even though I had unpleasant-ness in my body most of the week.
3) Going to my congregation’s first make-shift mom group and letting Rhys play with other toddlers at the park.
1) Rhys thinking that I was leaving him at some sort of daycare at the mom’s group because of all the other adults and kids.
2) My tutoring student not doing so well on the SAT…stressed her out and a bit of an ego blow to me.
In Case You Missed It
Creamy Chicken Corn Enchiladas
Teacher’s #1 Virtue: Patience
From Baptist Preacher to Mormon Teacher book review
Check Out My Lovely Sponsors
Rachel helps burn textbooks and schoolwork!
Britt shares how she is preparing to transition to two under two!
Looking Forward To
– Many cool projects coming to a blog near you!
– Blogger Sleepover Soiree tonight!
– My church congregation’s Trunk-Or-Treat Festival and Chili Cook-off tomorrow!