It is definitely starting to get pretty cold…I have to turn the heat on numerous times during the day! We can say it’s definitely fall around here…some of the state has already had its first snow fall, although it really only stuck on the mountain tops.
1) Rhys discovered piles of leaves today and loved running through them and crunching them!
2) We spent the weekend with my parents and Justin’s family and a lot of trick-or-treating.
3) I read two books in 48 hours and then got 4 books at the library.
4) My blog turned 6 years old yesterday! And, I’m having a huge giveaway with multiple prizes!
5) I made some dang delicious crockpot potato chicken broccoli soup with absolutely no recipe yesterday! Rhys said “mmmhhh” with every single bite and Justin loved it, too! Yaay!
1) I got to spend time with both families this weekend.
2) I have so many good blogging friends who are willing to help me celebrate my blog.
3) We have awesome neighbors and church members who help us out in a pinch, like babysitting Rhys today while I tutor and helping to fix our car yesterday.
4) The opportunity to participate in the Lamp and Light Photo Challenge this month on Instagram.
1) Rhys ended up throwing away one of my running shoes and we didn’t notice until the garbage had already been emptied into the dumpster…so, we got me some new ones (I’ve had the old pair for over 5 years, anyway).
2) Rhys also caused me to have to get new glasses. I put them on my bathroom sink while I was showering. I didn’t know he could reach all the way up and grab them. He was super quiet, so I peeked out to check on him and saw him holding two pieces of my glasses in his hands. But, now I have some new super cute ones with an updated prescription (not a 5 year old obsolete one). Gotta love that toddler stage!
3) Our car’s battery just up and died during the middle of the day. Thankfully, it was just in our carport and we weren’t actually using it. $150 down the drain for a new battery.
Check These Out From My Sponsors
Brooklyn talks about modesty and the rape-culture and then advises us to take 15 minutes to give to God every day.
Lindsay is participating in a Favorite Things giveaway to celebrate her birthday months!
Looking Forward To
1) Still waiting to hear good news coming to us…we can barely contain ourselves!
2) (Not) looking forward to my 18 year old brother leaving on a 2 year proselytizing mission for the LDS Church to Argentina in only 12 more days!!!!