It’s very interesting whenever you go through a transition in life–you start to reflect in your thoughts about the good and the bad, what influenced you and what changed you. So, it’s pretty interesting that this month’s Golden Vlog happened to be about that topic!
The Best Day Ever #1–My Wedding Day: August 3, 2012
The Best Day Ever #2–The Day Rhys Was Born: July 5, 2014
Answer one of the following questions in the comments!
1) Is there anything you wanted to accomplish by now that you haven’t?
2) What’s been the best day of your life (so far)?
3) Would you mind sharing about any particular low moment?
4) What is one thing you really want to achieve in the next 5 years?
5) Have there been any life-changing moments that shaped who you are today or changed your view on the world?
6) Biggest life risk and did it pay off?
7) Is there something that you’ve said or done that if you had the chance, you would go back and change? Do you mind sharing?