How is it August already?!?! Seriously! It seems like just two weeks ago I was setting up my goals for July. It was definitely a busy month and I really needed to re-evaluate my year. So, I feel like I am really going to rock this month!
How I did in July
Blog at least twice a week. | Success! I now have a lot of ideas for the blog and I can’t wait to write them!
Work at least 5 hours a week doing Virtual Assisting. | No. But, at least an hour a week. Ha. I have been putting out feelers and I think I found a second client to do Virtual Assisting for!
Exercise at least 3 days a week for at least 20 minutes. | No. This didn’t happen. But, I did “workout” a lot…moving, unpacking, scrubbing, swimming, walking around the mall.
Make healthy choices with food and portions. | At the beginning of the month, I did. But, once I moved, then, we ate a lot of junk, soda, and take-out.
Family & Marriage
Enjoy the last bit of time with my family before moving to Texas. | I did. And, I already miss them!
Move to Texas and get our apartment set up. | Well, it’s about 80% done. I really just need to organize shelves and hang pictures.
Give Rhys at least 30 minutes of my complete attention, electronic free, every day. | I was half-way successful with this. But, I will be better!
Read scriptures every day. | For the most part, I was successful with this–either reading scriptures, Mormon theological books, or daily devotionals.
Finish at least two books. | Began, read, and finished four books!
August 2016 Intentional Goals
- Blog two times a week.
- Do at least two things a week to improve/edit/update different aspects of my blog.
- Work at least 5 hours doing Virtual Assisting.
- Put out more inquiries and proposals for collaboration, guest posting, and sponsored opportunities.
- Exercise at least three days a week for at least 20 minutes.
- No soda on weekdays.
- Increase intake of water.
Family & Marriage
- Do something loving for Justin every day.
- Spend intentional time with Rhys every day.
- Find more opportunities to be a WAHM.
- Write in my journal at least once a week.
- Try to keep the house clean every day.
I can do it!