1) Working part-time at Subway. I like food service, I think it’s fun. And, I baked my first bread ever! And the fact that my boss not only owns the Subway, but also a frozen yogurt store a few blocks away which means 50% frozen yogurt this summer for me and my husband!!!
2) These movies I was able to watch over Netflix. I’ve wanted to see them all and now I have! Yaay me!
3) These books I have read/am starting to read. For my review on The Secret History of the World, go here. I just finished The Happiness Project and my review will come next week. I am currently little more half-way done with Life of Pi.
4) My new writing gig at Femiology.com
5) Going to 7 Peaks water park.
6) Doing 2 yard sales.
7) Watching America’s Got Talent and Jackie Chan Adventures with my husband.
8) Getting hired for full-time English teaching position at a charter school in West Jordan (as of 4 days ago!). More info on that to come!
9) Going to the Blogger shindig at Apricot Lane and meeting new bloggers. It was a little nerve wracking as I have less than 40 followers and the only two people I knew there have 400 and 900 followers (bigger bloggers than I am by far). It also seemed a lot of fashion bloggers were there and I am by no means a fashion blogger, nor a big blogger. But, it was fun nonetheless. I put myself out there, talked to people I didn’t know, and found some new blogs to follow!
Don’t forget to follow me on bloglovin! Google Reader is going away on Monday and I don’t want to lose you! Follow here:
If you liked that, you'll love these!