I love fish, and I love lemon! I first made this recipe for Justin more than two years ago when we were just dating. He loved it then and he loved it now!
2 tilapia fillets
1 c rice
1/4 c mayo
1 1/3 tbsp lemon juice
1/3 c bread crumbs
1/4 c parmesan
1 1/2 tsp lemon pepper
dash of garlic salt
dash of herbs province
dash of rice seasoning (for the rice)
squirt of lemon juice (for the rice)
1) Start cooking the rice and preheat the oven to 350*.
2) Mix the mayo and the lemon juice together.
3) In a separate container, mix the bread crumbs, parmesan, lemon pepper, herbs province, and garlic salt together.
5) Push the tilapia down onto the breading. Flip, and do the same.
6) Put the fillets on an ungreased cooking sheet.
7) Cook for 10 minutes, then flip and cook another 10 minutes.
8) Put the squirts of lemon juice and the rice seasoning in the rice.
9) Serve the fish on top of the rice and enjoy!
Check out this awesome gal!