Man, this is one tasty dessert!
Last week when I went grocery shopping, I saw a snack I hadn’t had in years!! Nilla Wafers! And, it was less than $2! So, I had to buy it!
Then, a couple days ago, we saw the Nilla Wafers, bananas, and instant vanilla pudding mix we had in our pantry all next to each other. And we knew immediately what we had to do with them:
This is very simple to make and requires very few ingredients!
1 box Instant pudding (vanilla or banana)
2 cups milk
Handful of strawberries
1) Follow the directions on the instant pudding mix (mix the powder and milk together, stir for 1-2 minutes, and let it sit for 10 min).
2) Put down a layer of Nilla Wafers on the bottom of a small pie dish.
3) Layer cut bananas on top of the wafers.
4) Pour half the pudding on top and spread it.
6) Top with chopped strawberries.
7) Let it sit for about a half hour so the pudding can start to soften up the wafers. Enjoy!