So, I got “tagged” in a post; therefore, I have to follow the rules. Thanks, Danica!!
Here are the rules of the challenge:
1 – you must post the rules.
2 – post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post
3 – answer the eleven questions the tagger set for you in their post
4 – create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged
5 – tag eleven people and link them on your post
6 – let them know you’ve tagged them!
11 Fun Facts About Me!
1) Last night, when Justin asked me what movie I wanted to watch, I said I wanted to watch “Live Free or Die Hard.” His face was one of surprise, but excitement.
2) Zucchini is probably my favorite vegetable ever! I try to find ways to incorporate it in all my dishes.
3) I have been working on the same fantasy novel since 7th grade. I promise SOMEDAY it will get finished and maybe even published.
4) I think that interviews are the scariest things ever. I may seem calm and relaxed, but I am always freaking out on the inside, no matter what the interview is for.
5) I have lived in 11 different houses during my life.
6) I am currently watching my first soap opera ever–Twinkle Twinkle–it’s a Korean comedic soap opera.
7) I can hold my own in video games against my boyfriend and his friends.
8) Besides being on campus for class and work, I think I spend more time at my boyfriend’s apartment than I do my own.
9) I never thought I’d ever consider dating someone with a lot of scruff…but now that I am, I have to say, I like it.
10) I love to rollerblade, I haven’t done so in more than 5 years. =(
11) Researching is actually fun for me–I love learning about new things.
1) Last book you read?
Mockingjay–the last book in the Hunger Games trilogy. It is soooooo intense, I love it!!!!
2) Favorite song right now?
Just a Kiss – Lady Antebellum. It is OUR song.
3) Favorite place to shop?
Wet Seal. Over Thanksgiving Break, I spent over $100 there on cute clothes. They have amazing stuff. However, Papaya also has cute, cheap clothes on its clearance rack.
4) Best purchase ever?
Plane ticket to Wales two years ago for study abroad. That is also where I met Danica!
5) Most embarrassing moment, please.
When I was 14, I had a tankini. I felt very mature wearing it. My family and I went to an indoor pool resort-type place. I decided to try the boogie-board wave ride thing. However, I fell off, and the waves caused me to have a wardrobe malfunction!!!!!!!! YIKES!!!!!! I have never worn a two-piece since then.
6) First kiss story. May NOT be the same as #5.
I was 16. It was the last day I was going to see him all summer, so me, him, and my two best girlfriends (who were also close friends of his) watched the entire Bourne trilogy. Then, as my mom came to pick me up, the two girls rushed up the stairs in front of us, winking at him. It was awkward, but we pecked. That was our first and only kiss while we dated.
7) Grossest food you’ve ever eaten?
Danica can probably attest to this–black pudding. YUCK!!! Congealed blood made into a pudding-type cookie. DISGUSTING!!! We tried it in a pub in Cardiff.
8) What is your next vacation? What are your plans?
Going to Georgia with my boyfriend after finals in April. My plans are to meet his family and enjoy myself.
9) Favorite blog that you follow?
Danica’s inspiring blog: Library Ninja
Celebrity you’d most like to punch in the face?
Probably any recent Disney Channel star– Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, even those like Lindsay Lohan and Brittany Spears. What have they done to the children of this day and age but teach them to be sluts and brats at such a young age. So disappointing.
11) Something you LOVE that you’re embarrassed about?
FAIRIES!!!!!!! I love fairies. At home, I have a collection of fairy figurines. Here, I have a couple of fairy posters. I have seen all the Tinkle Bell movies, and going to Pixie Hollow at Disneyland was the best day ever.
: A princess and my best friend ever!
2) Harley and Jane
: An old roommate and her friend (they are fashion bloggers)
: Best boyfriend ever!!
: A fellow historian and writer
: Fellow historian and geek
: Boyfriend’s ninja artist roommate
: One of the best roommates ever
My 11 Questions:
1) What are the different boards you have on pinterest, and if you don’t have a pinterest, what boards would you have?
2) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
3) If you could travel to any time period, when would it be, and why?
4) What was your favorite Christmas present this year?
5) How/why did you chose your major?
6) What is your favorite kind of icecream?
7) What is the worst book you’ve ever read?
8) How many friends do you have on facebook?
9) What is your favorite classical painting? Show us what it is. Either post the picture or post a link to the picture.
10) Which movie character would you love to date?
11) What actor would play you in a movie about your life?