Do you miss your childhood hobbies? Do you long for the simple days? Do you hate “adulting” sometimes? Do you have embarrassing loves? Does your inner child yell at you?
That’s how it is for me. In many aspects, I feel that I am still a kid.
I am still very much a kid at heart:
– I mean, look at the picture! I am barefoot in a tree! Whenever I see a tree or a forest or some new landscape, I run all around and climb! I guess that’s where Rhys gets it from…
– I still love Disney movies and love singing their songs!
– I play video games often.
– When I’m sick, I just want my mom. Yes, I want Justin to take care of me, but, I also just want my mom.
– I miss being in school. Yes, I can be a student in college and be happy, but I miss being in highschool sometimes and having a locker and being on sports teams and hanging with my friends.
– I miss spending my nights watching anime, talking to friends on AIM, and reading fan fictions.
– I am super imaginative, still. Sometimes, if I have a hard time sleeping, I’ll go over my future novels to write in my head, perfecting the dialogue and action.
– I get jealous of kids playing on playgrounds–I’d love to do that again…
– I love YA literature, especially fantasy and historical fiction.
– I have seen every TinkerBell movie!
– I own the movie Epic, and I love fairy movies!
– According to Justin, I pout and throw little fits when I don’t get my way.
– According to Justin, I get excited over every little thing. Like, if I read something interesting on the Internet, I have to share it with everyone, even if they don’t care.
– I love wearing my hair in braided pigtails. (In my defense, Justin thinks they are really cute on me!)
How are you still a kid at heart?