This past year has been full of adventure – I ended the last school year poorly in the social realm, albeit great in the academic realm. I traveled to Great Britain during the summer. In the fall, I moved into a house and had all new roommates.
I did pretty well for 2010’s resolutions:
– For the most part of the year, I worked out, though, I faltered near the end of the year.
– I did dress for success – in the Winter semester, I had to for my Secondary Education class, but this Fall semester, I decided to keep the tradition.
– Winter semester, I gained a 3.89 GPA, Summer I got a 4.0, and this Fall, I got a 3.78.
– I was plenty sociable – the hardest part was this semester, without my previous roommates leading the way in social life. But, I was able to occasionally step out of my box.
– For the most part, I was able to keep my living area cleaned – in my house now, I don’t mind doing the dishes all the time, or scrubbing the bathroom if needs be.
– I still need to do better early to bed and early to rise.
– I have not spent time every week doing charity or service.
This year, I want to continue the foundation stones I laid in 2010.
– As always, I will keep a GPA higher than 3.7
– As always, I will work out 5 days a week and keep my ideal weight.
– I will do more chairty and service this year.
– I will BE the right person – the kind of friend I want, the kind of homemaker I should be, etc.
– I will continue stepping out of my box socially.
– I will study Welsh for at least 1 hour a week.