Goals. Sometimes it’s more fun to make the goals than to actually follow through with them. A lot of times, that’s how I feel. Sigh. The curse of a Type A. Lists, lists, organization, planning….that’s what is fun for me. But, I need to grow up. I need to become an adult. I need to be strong. I can be strong. I can do this. So, here are the goals I will create for this month (as well as a review of my goals from last month).
How I Did in January
- Update all pages of blog | I had put this on so many of my daily to-do lists, but it just never got done.
- Blog twice a week | I blogged at least once a week this month.
- Clean house every day | I say I was about 70% successful with this goal.
- Cook at least 3 times a week | I did one week where I cooked three times in a row. But I cooked at least once a week.
- Work out at least 3 times a week. | I worked out at least once a week (which is more than December!!!)
- Have a date with Justin | YES!
- Temple trip | I was supposed to go with the Primary Presidency, but something happened and I wasn’t able to make it
- Organize computer | I had put this on so many of my daily to-do lists, but it just never got done.
- Deep scrub house | I just barely finished on Saturday, but it’s completely done! I don’t have to do that again for 6 more months!
- Read scriptures every day | I was about 75% successful with this
- Go to all three hours of church every week | I did! Justin and the kids’ attendance was spotty because of sickness. I actually did miss one Sunday though because Evelyn was contagious with a fever and Justin had to teach Sunday School and Priesthood…so I stayed home. But I felt well enough to go….so I still consider that a success.
- Create and prepare one Etsy print | I created two, but I haven’t prepared them.
February GoalsWhat are your goals this month? #monthlygoals #wordoftheyear2018 #themorrelltalecreates Click To Tweet
Create a Happier, Healthier Me
- Lose weight–any amount of weight–this month
- Workout at least three times a week
- Stay motivated and on top of things
- Get dressed every day
Create a Closer Relationship with God
- Do my visit teaching
- Read scriptures every day and make notes in my scripture journal
Create a More Intimate Marriage
- Update Justin’s office pictures and give him a V-day care package for work
- Go on a birthday/Valentine’s Day date
- Purchase Grapevine Mills Legoland & Aquarium season passes
- Host Book Club
- Host birthday Favorite Things Party
Create Big Savings
- Plan when I eat out
- Figure out taxes with freelancing and VIPKID
- Make budget plan for the year
Create a Happy and Close Family
- At least one structured FHE
- Register Rhys for Pre-Kindergarten in the Fall
Create Talents and a Successful Blog Business
- Create and organize etsy prints
- Update blog pages
- Blog twice a week.