1) I absolutely loved last weekend’s LDS General Conference. There was such a spirit, especially during Saturday morning’s session, which was my favorite. Here are links to my favorite talks:
– Dieter F Uchtdorf’s talk on how to search for truth
– M Russell Ballard’s talk on how even if apostles and prophets aren’t perfect, they are still obeying God’s word
– Jeffrey R Holland’s talk on the divinity of motherhood
2) Being hired as a Virtual Assistant in charge of a health and fitness blogger’s monthly newsletter and Pinterest account
3) Spending an hour and a half at the park with Rhys yesterday
4) Going to the local food truck roundup for dinner on Wednesday.
5) Getting to go to the Elev8 blogger night last night and meet with some local businesses.
1) Rhys is developing just fine according to his 15 month checkup
2) My new VA part-time job and the opportunity I have to substitute a few times this month
3) Mom willing to watch Rhys a few of those subbing days
4) My bishop who truly cares about my spiritual well-being in a sheparding, but not over-bearing way.
1) Walking around SLC in the dark, late last night, alone, trying to get to a TRAX station after the Elev8 night.
2) Having a good friend send some discouraging material to me last night at 11pm as I was heading to bed.
3) The fact that yesterday was supposed to be a post about a new recipe I was supposed to make on Wednesday…then we decided to go do food trucks and I didn’t have a post at all yesterday, meaning there will be two posts today!
In Case You Missed It
6 Ways to Love Your Body
Rhys is now 15 months old!
Check out These Awesome Posts!
Ever done the egg drop science experiment? This is what happens when Rachel and her siblings do it without parental supervision.
Britt talks about a wonderful Christian book called, “Our Glory Days”
Sharlee explains why it IS OKAY to not have already lost your pregnancy weight!
Around the Web
How to manage time as a work-at-home-mom
How IGNORANT can you be?!?!?
Looking Forward To
– Making a lot of new recipes this week!
– Going to church on Sunday. I don’t know why, I just am!
– Substituting next week and being back in the classroom!
– My VA job!
– Date and temple night!