Also, check out my Sponsoring
page! I’ve had a lot of new traffic and followers! It’d be great to get some sponsors up in here! The Large Ad (200x200px) come with a guest post and participation in a giveaway and is only $2!!!!!
All proceeds I receive go directly into blogging for other sponsorships or giveaways. It is to make money.
I have decided to join the Skirtember Challenge this month! I love skirts, dresses, and tunic/shirt-dresses, so this will be interesting to try and wear no pants the whole month (especially on Saturdays when I’m not teaching and not at church).
Last night as I was preparing to write about and edit pictures for our Labor Day weekend post, I realized I left my camera at school. So here is a new, delicious recipe!
Can we just say how much we absolutely LOVE our pizza stone? We have basically made Sunday our crock pot day or our pizza day. And we love creating new recipes and types of pizzas!
Justin created a new pizza for us with quite the zing!
– 3/4 cup marinara sauce (Ragu red sauce)
– 1/4 cup Teriyaki sauce
– 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
– dash of garlic powder
– dash of soy sauce (optional, used to balance the sweetness)
– dash of red pepper flakes
– dash of paprika
– dash of chili powder
– 1 breast chicken
– dash of lemon pepper
– 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
– 1/2 red pepper
– 1/4 small yellow onion
– 5 oz can of crushed pineapple
– 3/4 cup cheese
1) You’ll want to start the dough at least 3 hours before you cook, to give it time to raise. Follow this recipe here
and don’t forget to put cornmeal on your pan (or pizza stone) so it doesn’t stick. And cover it, so it doesn’t dry out!
2) Preheat oven to 450*.
3) Under medium-low heat, mix marinara and teriyaki sauce and stir until solid color.
4) Add powdered seasonings and brown sugar to sauce. Stir until dissolved. (Add soy sauce if desired a saltier taste).
5) Keep on a very low simmer.
6) Cut up chicken and begin to cook over medium heat.
7) Season chicken with lemon pepper and add the soy sauce.
8) Cover until thoroughly cooked, then set aside.
9) Roast chopped red peppers, chopped, onion, and pineapple over medium heat (until it smells good–Justin’s direct quote).
10) Spread sauce over risen dough.
11) Sprinkle cheese on.
12) Add chicken and veggies
13) Cook for 12 minutes.
If you liked that, you'll love these!