You probably realize by now that Justin and I love pizza. We try to make different kinds of homemade pizza on Sundays.
We only put a few recipes up because we change everything, everytime: meat, sauce mixes, veggies, dough recipes, herbs and spices, etc. But, here are three we’ve done already:
Well, as per the norm of Pinterest’s food boards, we were inspired to make some pizza rolls. We saw a lot of pepperoni ones, but I hate pepperoni. So, we decided to make some Hawaiian Pizza Rolls!
2 pre-made pizza doughs (buy in the deli/cheese/dough section of the grocery store) (1 dough will make about 15 rolls)
1 can crushed pinapple
4 large slices of deli ham
4 oz block of cheese (your choice)
1) Put some wax paper on the counter and spray it with Pam and preheat the oven to 425* F.
2) Cut the ham into about 1 1/2-2 inch squares and the cheese into about 1 inch cubes
3) Pull some dough into a 2 inch circle.
4) Put 1 slice of ham, 1 cube of cheese, a pinch of pineapple, and another slice of ham on top.
5) Pull the rest of the dough around it to close it up. Put it in a greased 9×13 glass pan, with the pinched part facing down.
6) You will be able to fit about 15-18 rolls in a pan. When the pan is full, spread melted butter on top and sprinkle with Parmesan, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder.
7) Put in the oven for about 15-20 minutes. It’ll be done with the top is brown-ish (think like pizza crust)
8) Let it cool for a while. Serve and dip in pizza sauce! Enjoy!