Found this recipe here: Honey-Soy Glazed Salmon
2 salmon fillets
1 cup of rice
handful of almonds slivers
2 tablespoons of honey
3 teaspoons of soy sauce
2 tablespoons virgin oil
1 tablespoon of ginger
Japanese Rice seasoning
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Start cooking the rice and Japanese rice seasoning in the rice cooker.
3) Pour the honey and soy sauce in a small bowl and mix.
4) Spread the glaze over the salmon on both sides.
5) Broil the salmon for about 10 minutes.
6) Pour the oil in a skillet and saute the zucchini.
7) Sprinkle in the ginger and put in spinach little by little. Spread it around and let it soak up the oil. Put more spinach in.
8) Sprinkle almond slivers.
9) Take out the salmon and lay it on a bed of rice with the honey-soy glaze.
This is very delicious! I liked the spinach more and Justin loved the salmon. Enjoy!
If you liked that, you'll love these!