So What If….
– This is the first So What Wednesday I am participating in for a long time?
– I’m going to talk about October’s Snail Mail Exchange first before doing other So What’s?
I participated in the Nectar Collective’s Snail Mail Exchange and am excited to tell you about my partner Hannah who blogs at Dainty and Ivory. She lives in England–which is so cool because I’m a little obsessed with the United Kingdom. She’s very hands-on and crafty. I loved looking at all her DIY craft posts.
One time, I saw a hedgehog she made for a friend of hers, and I fell in love with it. If you did already know, I really, really, really want a hedgehog–they are cute and adorable and I wouldn’t be allergic to them (like I am almost every animal with fur and hair). Well, she made me my own hedgehog!
|Isn’t it adorable!
She also sent me a sweet letter and a cute notebook.
I almost didn’t get her package. She got mine about a week before I received hers, and we both worried about her package getting lost somewhere in International Mail. When I saw a soft package in the mail, I immediately knew it was from her and I rushed to open it!
– So What If as always, the house is a mess?
– I’ve been feeling down and in a slump for about two weeks now?
– I dread the commute to my school, but absolutely love teaching there?
– Am actually starting to think and be ok about the idea of staying in Utah after Justin gradates
– I still can’t believe I’m ok with that idea!
– I’m a little jealous of all my friends (even younger friends and friends who haven’t been married as long) are posting on Facebook about their first baby due dates?
– I never seem to be able to be warm these days?
– I gas up Smith’s and it is only $2.92!!!!!! BOOYA!
If you liked that, you'll love these!