I’ve had a really crappy past few weeks. I don’t know what it is: traces from an argument, new type of birth control, unconscious stress of the unknowing future, who knows? I’ve tried to stay as positive and productive as I could, but I started lacking in the important.
No running, no scripture reading, little husband-wife time due to Justin’s spring term schedule, no reading, no lesson planning, no cleaning.
But, I’ve decided, enough is enough. I have to start thinking positively daily, otherwise who knows, this could turn into a full-fledged depression.
- I’m thankful I got all my grading done
- I’m thankful I was able to have dinner with Mom and Madison at Olive Garden on Thursday
- I’m thankful I got a Sonic strawberry lemonade from one of my co-workers
- I’m thankful I watched the Hobbit (half of it before I fell asleep) with my husband
- I’m thankful I was able to eat dinner with Justin at work twice this week
- I’m thankful I had pizza this week…hmmmmm pizza
- I’m thankful I went to the temple with Justin and did proxy sealings
- I’m thankful that last Sunday we went on a drive
- I’m thankful Justin bought me an almond Lindor chocolate bar
- I’m thankful we love to cook together
- I’m thankful for crockpots that give us ready-to-eat meals when we come home from church
- I’m thankful I was able to see my best friend Natashya and her husband Andy
- I’m thankful for being able to eat at a new little cafe with them in Salt Lake (Pig and a Jar of Jelly)
- I’m thankful for London Market being down the block so I can buy British chocolates and custard creme biscuits
- I’m thankful for the warm weather recently