This is always one of my favorite posts to do at the end of the year. I love stats. I don’t like using them, I don’t like marketing or making strategies…that’s my husband’s job — data analyst. ** Wait! No I have a perfect idea! I’ll make Justin do some data analyzing for me to help me figure out marketing strategies, etc for 2018 to grow my blog!!!** But, I do like looking at stats and seeing patterns.
So, here are the top 10 posts of 2017, per month, as well as my favorites.
Top Posts of 2017
- How to Have an Inexpensive Wedding (This was published in 2016 and has been a viral Pin!)
- How to De-stress While Pregnant (This was also published in 2016 and is a semi-viral Pin!)
- Lessons Learned from Disney’s Hercules (This was published in 2015)
- Evelyn’s Birth Story
- Tater Tot Casserole
- Lessons Learned from Disney’s Tarzan (This was published in 2014)
- Breastmilk Isn’t Always Best
- How to Celebrate Your Anniversary When You’re Apart (This was published in 2016)
- Lessons Learned from Disney’s Hunchback of Notre Dame (I wrote this in 2013 and it’s been a top-viewed post since then)
- How I Make My Apartment Smell and Look Clean
Top Posts Per Month in 2017
January | Evelyn’s Birth Story (duh!)
February | Love Blog Day 1: Valentine’s Day
March | Stop It.
June | Tuna Casserole
August | 5th Anniversary
September | 100 Days with VIPKID
October | 10 Ways to Celebrate Real Self-Care
December | DIY Welsh Merry Christmas Ornament
My Favorite Posts from 2017
In no particular order: